What Petra Essentials provides
- Scheduled/routine spyware scanning
- Automated spyware removal*
- Scheduled/routine virus deep scanning
- Automated virus removal*
- Real-time virus/spyware scanning
- Scheduled/routine disk clean-up and hard drive defragmentation
- Spyware software while under monthly coverage — comparable to Ad-Aware/MalwareBytes/Norton/etc.
- Anti-Virus software while under monthly coverage — comparable to Norton/AVG/McAfee/etc.
- “White listed” Microsoft patch & SECURITY updates (the ones that pass our lab tests) (DO NOT download patches manually)
- Up to one hour support per month per computer (Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:00 PM) for:
- Remote control for Operating System, application, driver or printer issues
- Technical consulting for Operating System features via email including computer hardware and internet connectivity help and assistance with hardware recommendations (“should I get this…”, “is this a good idea to do…”)
- Off-site backup with unlimited DATA ONLY storage (only retrievable while using service plan, with cause)
- WILL backup: USB drives, firewire drives, mounted volumes, Bootcamp partitions, TimeMachine drives, operating system files, application files, temporary files, open files
- If a new drive is installed/mounted you must notify Petra upon doing so (via email below)
- Petra will not be held liable for any backup problems due to customer changing the backup settings
- Service Plan Exclusions**: Dial-up users, cell modems, training (“How To…”), installations, and any other software support
- Monthly subscription is $50/mo for Petra Essentials for Small Office/Home Office environments
Networks with servers or more than 10 computers are not eligible. If you would like more information on a complete corporate service plan with Petra unlimited support or a co-managed service plan using your in-house support click here.